The apical ectodermal ridge in the pectoral fin of the Australian Lungfish (Neoceratodus forsteri): keeping the fin to limb transition in the fold
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences
Special Issue: Forty Years of Early Vertebrates Papers from the 11th International Symposium on Early and Lower Vertebrates
Volume 90, Issue Supplement s1, pages 253–263, May 2009
How to Cite
Hodgkinson, V. S., Ericsson, R., Johanson, Z. and Joss, J. M. P. (2009), The apical ectodermal ridge in the pectoral fin of the Australian Lungfish (Neoceratodus forsteri): keeping the fin to limb transition in the fold. Acta Zoologica, 90: 253–263. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-6395.2008.00349.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2009
- Accepted for publication: 12 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!