Late Devonian tetrapod remains from Red Hill, Pennsylvania, USA: how much diversity?
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences
Special Issue: Forty Years of Early Vertebrates Papers from the 11th International Symposium on Early and Lower Vertebrates
Volume 90, Issue Supplement s1, pages 306–317, May 2009
How to Cite
Daeschler, E. B., Clack, J. A. and Shubin, N. H. (2009), Late Devonian tetrapod remains from Red Hill, Pennsylvania, USA: how much diversity?. Acta Zoologica, 90: 306–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-6395.2008.00361.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2009
- Accepted for publication: 8 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!