Present address: Max-Planck-Institut för Evolutionäre Antropologie, Deutscher Platz 6, 04103 Leipzig, Germany. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell fate and timing in the evolution of neural crest and mesoderm development in the head region of amphibians and lungfishes
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences
Special Issue: Forty Years of Early Vertebrates Papers from the 11th International Symposium on Early and Lower Vertebrates
Volume 90, Issue Supplement s1, pages 264–272, May 2009
How to Cite
Ericsson, R., Ziermann, J. M., Piekarski, N., Schubert, G., Joss, J. and Olsson, L. (2009), Cell fate and timing in the evolution of neural crest and mesoderm development in the head region of amphibians and lungfishes. Acta Zoologica, 90: 264–272. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-6395.2008.00380.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2009
- Accepted for publication: 18 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!