Present address: Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Manchester, Jacksons Mill, PO Box 88, Sackville Street, Manchester, M60 1QD, UK. Tel.: + 44 161 3064225; E-mail: Robert.Nudds@manchester.ac.uk
A shortening of the manus precedes the attenuation of other wing-bone elements in the evolution of flightlessness in birds
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences
Volume 91, Issue 1, pages 115–122, January 2010
How to Cite
Nudds, R. L. and Davidson, J. S. (2010), A shortening of the manus precedes the attenuation of other wing-bone elements in the evolution of flightlessness in birds. Acta Zoologica, 91: 115–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-6395.2009.00391.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2009
- Accepted for publication: 26 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!