Evolution of invertebrate nervous systems: the Chaetognatha as a case study
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2009
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences
Volume 91, Issue 1, pages 35–43, January 2010
How to Cite
Harzsch, S. and Wanninger, A. (2010), Evolution of invertebrate nervous systems: the Chaetognatha as a case study. Acta Zoologica, 91: 35–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-6395.2009.00423.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2009
- Accepted for publication: 20 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!