This paper is based on a Plenary Lecture presented at the First International Congress on Invertebrate Morphology, held in Copenhagen in 2008.
From genomes to morphology: a view from amphioxus
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2009
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © 2010 The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences
Volume 91, Issue 1, pages 81–86, January 2010
How to Cite
Holland, P. W. H. (2010), From genomes to morphology: a view from amphioxus. Acta Zoologica, 91: 81–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-6395.2009.00427.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2009
- Accepted for publication: 20 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!