The early development of the echidna, Tachyglossus aculeatus (Mammalia: Monotremata), and patterns of mammalian development
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Acta Zoologica © 2010 The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 75–88, January 2011
How to Cite
Werneburg, I. and Sánchez-Villagra, M. R. (2011), The early development of the echidna, Tachyglossus aculeatus (Mammalia: Monotremata), and patterns of mammalian development. Acta Zoologica, 92: 75–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-6395.2009.00447.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2010
- Accepted for publication: 29 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!