Bystrow’s Paradox – gills, fossils, and the fish-to-tetrapod transition
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Acta Zoologica © 2010 The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences
Volume 92, Issue 3, pages 251–265, July 2011
How to Cite
Schoch, R. R. and Witzmann, F. (2011), Bystrow’s Paradox – gills, fossils, and the fish-to-tetrapod transition. Acta Zoologica, 92: 251–265. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-6395.2010.00456.x
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2010
- Accepted for publication: 11 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!