Central and peripheral neuronal pathways revealed by backfilling with neurobiotin in the optic, tentacular and small labial nerves of Lymnaea stagnalis
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Acta Zoologica © 2010 The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 28–47, January 2012
How to Cite
Tuchina, O. P., Zhukov, V. V. and Meyer-Rochow, V. B. (2012), Central and peripheral neuronal pathways revealed by backfilling with neurobiotin in the optic, tentacular and small labial nerves of Lymnaea stagnalis. Acta Zoologica, 93: 28–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-6395.2010.00477.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
- Accepted for publication: 10 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!