Sexual dimorphism in Leptodactylus latinasus (Anura, Leptodactylidae): nasal capsule anatomy, morphometric characters and performance associated with burrowing behavior
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Acta Zoologica © 2010 The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 57–67, January 2012
How to Cite
Ponssa, M. L. and Barrionuevo, J. S. (2012), Sexual dimorphism in Leptodactylus latinasus (Anura, Leptodactylidae): nasal capsule anatomy, morphometric characters and performance associated with burrowing behavior. Acta Zoologica, 93: 57–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-6395.2010.00479.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2010
- Accepted for publication: 29 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!