The evolution of pedicellariae in echinoids: an arms race against pests and parasites
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Acta Zoologica © 2010 The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences
Volume 93, Issue 2, pages 125–148, April 2012
How to Cite
Coppard, S. E., Kroh, A. and Smith, A. B. (2012), The evolution of pedicellariae in echinoids: an arms race against pests and parasites. Acta Zoologica, 93: 125–148. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-6395.2010.00487.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
- Accepted for publication: , 12 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!