‘ This type of research [i.e. morphological work] is laborious and requires specialized training, especially in the dissection and identification of minute nubbins of developing cartilage and bone that are usually overlooked by reasonable people.’
A comparative ontogenetic study of the tetraodontiform caudal complex
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Acta Zoologica © 2010 The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 98–114, January 2012
How to Cite
Konstantinidis, P. and Johnson, G. D. (2012), A comparative ontogenetic study of the tetraodontiform caudal complex. Acta Zoologica, 93: 98–114. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-6395.2010.00490.x
(Leis et al. 1997; in Proceedings of the symposium Fish Larvae and Systematics: Ontogeny and Relationships).
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2010
- Accepted for publication: 2 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!