The sculpture and morphology of postcranial dermal armor plates and associated bones in gasterosteiforms and syngnathiforms inhabiting Estonian coastal waters
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Acta Zoologica © 2011 The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences
Volume 93, Issue 4, pages 422–435, October 2012
How to Cite
Lees, J., Märss, T., Wilson, M. V. H., Saat, T. and Špilev, H. (2012), The sculpture and morphology of postcranial dermal armor plates and associated bones in gasterosteiforms and syngnathiforms inhabiting Estonian coastal waters. Acta Zoologica, 93: 422–435. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-6395.2011.00517.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2011
- Accepted for publication: 5 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!