Sticky predators: a comparative study of sticky glands in harpactorine assassin bugs (Insecta: Hemiptera: Reduviidae)
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Acta Zoologica © 2011 The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 1–10, January 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, G. and Weirauch, C. (2013), Sticky predators: a comparative study of sticky glands in harpactorine assassin bugs (Insecta: Hemiptera: Reduviidae). Acta Zoologica, 94: 1–10. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-6395.2011.00522.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication: 16 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!