Ultrastructural and immunocytochemical features of the epidermis of the lizard Heloderma suspectum indicate richness in lipids and lack of a specialized shedding complex
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Acta Zoologica © 2011 The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 35–43, January 2013
How to Cite
Alibardi, L. and DeNardo, D. F. (2013), Ultrastructural and immunocytochemical features of the epidermis of the lizard Heloderma suspectum indicate richness in lipids and lack of a specialized shedding complex. Acta Zoologica, 94: 35–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-6395.2011.00528.x
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2011
- Accepted for publication: 19 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!