New species, anatomy, and systematic position of the hydrothermal vent and hydrocarbon seep gastropod family Provannidae fam.n. (Caenogastropoda)
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2005
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 27–56, January 1991
How to Cite
WARÉN, A. and PONDER, W. F. (1991), New species, anatomy, and systematic position of the hydrothermal vent and hydrocarbon seep gastropod family Provannidae fam.n. (Caenogastropoda). Zoologica Scripta, 20: 27–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-6409.1991.tb00273.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2005
- Accepted 4 September 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!