Nuclear DNA from old collections of avian study skins reveals the evolutionary history of the Old World suboscines (Aves, Passeriformes)
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2006
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 567–580, November 2006
How to Cite
Irestedt, M., Ohlson, J. I., Zuccon, D., Källersjö, M. and Ericson, P. G. P. (2006), Nuclear DNA from old collections of avian study skins reveals the evolutionary history of the Old World suboscines (Aves, Passeriformes). Zoologica Scripta, 35: 567–580. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-6409.2006.00249.x
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2006
- Accepted: 10 July 2006 ; doi:10.1111/j.1463-6409.2006.00249.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!