Tethyan relicts on continental coastlines of the northwestern Pacific Ocean and Australasia: molecular phylogeny and fossil record of batillariid gastropods (Caenogastropoda, Cerithioidea)
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2009
© 2009 Natural History Museum. Journal compilation © 2009 The Norwegian Academy of Science and Letters
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 503–525, September 2009
How to Cite
Ozawa, T., Köhler, F., Reid, D. G. and Glaubrecht, M. (2009), Tethyan relicts on continental coastlines of the northwestern Pacific Ocean and Australasia: molecular phylogeny and fossil record of batillariid gastropods (Caenogastropoda, Cerithioidea). Zoologica Scripta, 38: 503–525. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-6409.2009.00390.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2009
- Submitted: 17 October 2008 Accepted: 28 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!