Phylogeny and biogeography of the Rhinella marina species complex (Amphibia, Bufonidae) revisited: implications for Neotropical diversification hypotheses
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Norwegian Academy of Science and Letters
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 128–140, March 2010
How to Cite
Vallinoto, M., Sequeira, F., Sodré, D., Bernardi, J. A. R., Sampaio, I. and Schneider, H. (2010), Phylogeny and biogeography of the Rhinella marina species complex (Amphibia, Bufonidae) revisited: implications for Neotropical diversification hypotheses. Zoologica Scripta, 39: 128–140. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-6409.2009.00415.x
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2009
- Submitted: 24 July 2009 Accepted: 14 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!