Cryptic diversity and species assignment of large lantern sharks of the Etmopterus spinax clade from the Southern Hemisphere (Squaliformes, Etmopteridae)
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Zoologica Scripta © 2010 The Norwegian Academy of Science and Letters
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 61–75, January 2011
How to Cite
Straube, N., Kriwet, J. and Schliewen, U. K. (2011), Cryptic diversity and species assignment of large lantern sharks of the Etmopterus spinax clade from the Southern Hemisphere (Squaliformes, Etmopteridae). Zoologica Scripta, 40: 61–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-6409.2010.00455.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2010
- Submitted: 30 April 2010 Accepted: 12 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!