The phylogeny and limits of Elateridae (Insecta, Coleoptera): is there a common tendency of click beetles to soft-bodiedness and neoteny?
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Zoologica Scripta © 2011 The Norwegian Academy of Science and Letters
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 364–378, July 2011
How to Cite
Kundrata, R. and Bocak, L. (2011), The phylogeny and limits of Elateridae (Insecta, Coleoptera): is there a common tendency of click beetles to soft-bodiedness and neoteny?. Zoologica Scripta, 40: 364–378. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-6409.2011.00476.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2011
- Submitted: 22 October 2010 Accepted: 1 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!