Molecular phylogeny reveals the existence of two sibling species in the aphid pest Brachycaudus helichrysi (Hemiptera: Aphididae)
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Zoologica Scripta © 2012 The Norwegian Academy of Science and Letters
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 266–280, May 2012
How to Cite
Piffaretti, J., Vanlerberghe-Masutti, F., Tayeh, A., Clamens, . A.-L., D’Acier, . A. C. and Jousselin, E. (2012), Molecular phylogeny reveals the existence of two sibling species in the aphid pest Brachycaudus helichrysi (Hemiptera: Aphididae). Zoologica Scripta, 41: 266–280. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-6409.2012.00531.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Submitted: 23 August 2011 Accepted: 21 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!