Molecular systematics of the ‘Navanax aenigmaticus’ species complex (Mollusca, Cephalaspidea): coming full circle
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Zoologica Scripta © 2012 The Norwegian Academy of Science and Letters
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 374–385, July 2012
How to Cite
Ornelas-Gatdula, E., Camacho-García, Y., Schrödl, M., Padula, V., Hooker, Y., Gosliner, T. M. and Valdés, Á. (2012), Molecular systematics of the ‘Navanax aenigmaticus’ species complex (Mollusca, Cephalaspidea): coming full circle. Zoologica Scripta, 41: 374–385. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-6409.2012.00538.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Submitted: 29 July 2011 Accepted: 22 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!