Molecular phylogeny of Abyssocladia (Cladorhizidae: Poecilosclerida) and Phelloderma (Phellodermidae: Poecilosclerida) suggests a diversification of chelae microscleres in cladorhizid sponges
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Zoologica Scripta © 2012 The Norwegian Academy of Science and Letters
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 106–116, January 2013
How to Cite
VARGAS, S., ERPENBECK, D., GÖCKE, C., HALL, K. A., HOOPER, J. N. A., JANUSSEN, D. and WÖRHEIDE, G. (2013), Molecular phylogeny of Abyssocladia (Cladorhizidae: Poecilosclerida) and Phelloderma (Phellodermidae: Poecilosclerida) suggests a diversification of chelae microscleres in cladorhizid sponges. Zoologica Scripta, 42: 106–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-6409.2012.00560.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Submitted: 21 March 2012 Accepted: 2 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!