The research reported in this paper was supported by grants from the Swedish Work Environment Fund, the Swedish Council for Research in the Humanities and Social Sciences and the Swedish Medical Research Council.
Stress at work: psychobiological and psychosocial aspects1
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2008
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 287–299, July 1986
How to Cite
Frankenhaeuser, M. and Johansson, G. (1986), Stress at work: psychobiological and psychosocial aspects. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 35: 287–299. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.1986.tb00928.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!