The authors express their special appreciation to Professor Rene Cordero and Linda Terjesen, Graduate Fellow.
Personality and Biographical Differences between Male and Female Managers in the United States and India
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2008
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 201–212, April 1988
How to Cite
Ottaway, R. N. and Bhatnagar, D. (1988), Personality and Biographical Differences between Male and Female Managers in the United States and India. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 37: 201–212. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.1988.tb01136.x
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2008
- Manuscript received January 1987 Revised manuscript received June 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!