A Demonstration of the Validity of the Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ) in the Measurement of Job Competencies Across Time and in Separate Organisations
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2008
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 243–262, July 1996
How to Cite
Saville, P., Sik, G., Nyfield, G., Hackston, J. and Maclver, R. (1996), A Demonstration of the Validity of the Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ) in the Measurement of Job Competencies Across Time and in Separate Organisations. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 45: 243–262. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.1996.tb00767.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2008
- Manuscript received March 1995 Revised manuscript received January 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!