An earlier version of this manuscript was presented at the 1999 Academy of Management Conference, Chicago, IL. A small portion of the data presented in this article overlap with a study conducted by Chen, Gully, and Eden (2004), but the overlap is minimal and the purposes of the two studies are distinct.
Examination of the Relationships among General and Work-Specific Self-Evaluations, Work-Related Control Beliefs, and Job Attitudes
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2004
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 349–370, July 2004
How to Cite
Chen, G., Goddard, T. G. and Casper, W. J. (2004), Examination of the Relationships among General and Work-Specific Self-Evaluations, Work-Related Control Beliefs, and Job Attitudes. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 53: 349–370. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2004.00175.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!