Seger M. Breugelmans and Fons J.R. Van de Vijver, Faculty of Social and Behavioral Sciences, Tilburg University.
Antecedents and Components of Majority Attitudes toward Multiculturalism in the Netherlands
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2004
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 400–422, July 2004
How to Cite
Breugelmans, S. M. and Van De Vijver, F. J.R. (2004), Antecedents and Components of Majority Attitudes toward Multiculturalism in the Netherlands. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 53: 400–422. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2004.00177.x
This study was supported by the COS (Center for Intercultural Cooperation) West-Midden Brabant and the Science Shop of Tilburg University.
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!