Preferences for Careers and Organisational Cultures as a Function of Logically Related Personality Traits
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2004
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 423–435, July 2004
How to Cite
Warr, P. and Pearce, A. (2004), Preferences for Careers and Organisational Cultures as a Function of Logically Related Personality Traits. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 53: 423–435. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2004.00178.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!