A preliminary version of the article was presented at the 2002 annual meeting of the Society for Industrial Organizational Psychology, Toronto, Canada.
Test of a Dynamic Stress Model for Organisational Change: Do Males and Females Require Different Models?
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 168–191, April 2006
How to Cite
Kohler, J. M., Munz, D. C. and Grawitch, M. J. (2006), Test of a Dynamic Stress Model for Organisational Change: Do Males and Females Require Different Models?. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 55: 168–191. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2006.00229.x
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!