The paper is based in part on the first author's masters thesis, under the supervision of the second author, submitted to the Chinese University of Hong Kong. We would like to thank Dr Robert Haccoun, the action editor, and two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments.
Who Suffers More from Job Insecurity? A Meta-Analytic Review
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Authors.
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 272–303, April 2008
How to Cite
Cheng, G. H.-L. and Chan, D. K.-S. (2008), Who Suffers More from Job Insecurity? A Meta-Analytic Review. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 57: 272–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2007.00312.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!