I wish to gratefully acknowledge the valuable support by all colleagues who have been involved in the research on which this article is based, in particular Sonia Lippke, Sunkyo Kwon, Aleksandra Luszczynska, Natalie Mallach, Britta Renner, Tabea Reuter, Urte Scholz, Benjamin Schüz, Falko Sniehotta, Amelie Wiedemann, and Jochen Ziegelmann.
Modeling Health Behavior Change: How to Predict and Modify the Adoption and Maintenance of Health Behaviors
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Author.
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 1–29, January 2008
How to Cite
Schwarzer, R. (2008), Modeling Health Behavior Change: How to Predict and Modify the Adoption and Maintenance of Health Behaviors. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 57: 1–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2007.00325.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!