We thank Cristina Espineda and Peter Lemuel Cayayan for assistance in data collection and Gillian Yeo for advice on the statistical analyses. An earlier version of this manuscript was presented at the 114th Annual Convention of the American Psychological Association, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, 10–13 August 2006.
Abusive Supervision in Advising Relationships: Investigating the Role of Social Support
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 233–256, April 2009
How to Cite
Hobman, E. V., Restubog, S. L. D., Bordia, P. and Tang, R. L. (2009), Abusive Supervision in Advising Relationships: Investigating the Role of Social Support. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 58: 233–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2008.00330.x
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!