Authors 1 and 2 are members of the MRC Health Services Research Collaboration. Author 3 is a member of the Aberdeen Health Psychology Group, funded by the Institute of Applied Health Sciences, and of the Health Services Research Unit, funded by the Chief Scientist Office of the Scottish Government Health Directive. Author 4 is funded by NHS NIHR Academic Unit Funding. The views expressed are not necessarily those of the funding bodies. We thank Jess Berentson-Shaw and Moira Cruickshank for help in data preparation and Charles Abraham for valuable discussions on related work (Abraham & Michie, in press).
From Theory to Intervention: Mapping Theoretically Derived Behavioural Determinants to Behaviour Change Techniques
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 660–680, October 2008
How to Cite
Michie, S., Johnston, M., Francis, J., Hardeman, W. and Eccles, M. (2008), From Theory to Intervention: Mapping Theoretically Derived Behavioural Determinants to Behaviour Change Techniques. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 57: 660–680. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2008.00341.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!