The authors would like to thank http://www.chatboy.nl, Andy Tjin, Paul Harterink, Pjer Vriens, and Michel van Berkel, PhD, for their cooperation and contribution to the development of Queermasters.
Queermasters: Developing a Theory- and Evidence-Based Internet HIV-Prevention Intervention to Promote HIV-Testing among Men who have Sex with Men (MSM)
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 681–697, October 2008
How to Cite
Mikolajczak, J., Kok, G. and Hospers, H. J. (2008), Queermasters: Developing a Theory- and Evidence-Based Internet HIV-Prevention Intervention to Promote HIV-Testing among Men who have Sex with Men (MSM). Applied Psychology:An International Review, 57: 681–697. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2008.00342.x
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!