We would like to acknowledge the assistance of Adalgesa Adbatti, Anni Albrecht, Luis Arciniega, Stephane Brutus, Stuart C. Carr, Jaepil Choi, Juergen Deller, Eva Derous, Sarah Dutkowski, Ilia Garber, Naisa Gormaz, Gary Greguras, Jaime Ruiz Gutierrez, Michelle Jarick, Erman Kalkandelen, Tao Li, Shih-Min Lo, Vi Makin, Prakash Mathur, Antonio Mladinic, Jose Carlos Muino, Karen Murillo, Akintunde A. Oyebode, Cecilia Polo, Ganesh Prabhu, Hyemi Roh, Jesus Salgado, Sonja Schinkel, and Janine Vieira in our global data collection efforts.
Going Global: Cultural Values and Perceptions of Selection Procedures
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 520–556, October 2009
How to Cite
Ryan, A. M., Boyce, A. S., Ghumman, S., Jundt, D., Schmidt, G. and Gibby, R. (2009), Going Global: Cultural Values and Perceptions of Selection Procedures. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 58: 520–556. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2008.00363.x
- Issue online: 17 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!