The authors would like to thank Handan Kepir Sinangil for her support in the data collection phase of this research project.
The Effect of Verbal Self-Guidance Training for Overcoming Employment Barriers: A Study of Turkish Women
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 586–601, October 2009
How to Cite
Yanar, B., Budworth, M.-H. and Latham, G. P. (2009), The Effect of Verbal Self-Guidance Training for Overcoming Employment Barriers: A Study of Turkish Women. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 58: 586–601. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2008.00366.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!