The authors would like to thank Rhiannon L. Powers for her assistance with data collection.
The Stress-Buffering Effects of Control on Task Satisfaction and Perceived Goal Attainment: An Experimental Study of the Moderating Influence of Desire for Control
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 622–652, October 2009
How to Cite
Parker, S. L., Jimmieson, N. L. and Amiot, C. E. (2009), The Stress-Buffering Effects of Control on Task Satisfaction and Perceived Goal Attainment: An Experimental Study of the Moderating Influence of Desire for Control. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 58: 622–652. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2008.00367.x
- Issue online: 17 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!