Impact of Relative Size and Language on the Attitudes between Nations and Linguistic Groups: The Case of Switzerland
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 International Association of Applied Psychology
Special Issue: Multi-Dimensional Work Performance: Festschrift for Michael Frese
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 143–158, January 2010
How to Cite
Matser, C., Van Oudenhoven, J. P., Askevis-Leherpeux, F., Florack, A., Hannover, B. and Rossier, J. (2010), Impact of Relative Size and Language on the Attitudes between Nations and Linguistic Groups: The Case of Switzerland. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 59: 143–158. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2008.00369.x
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!