The CHERISH-School-Based Initiative was made possible through the One-to-One Children's Fund and the Andrea and Charles Bronfman Philanthropies and the support of NUFU to promoting child research at CDPHC and Al-Quds University. Special thanks to Professor Arlene Tucker-Levin and Dr Renee Rabinowitz for their careful editing and helpful remarks.
Posttraumatic Symptoms, Functional Impairment, and Coping among Adolescents on Both Sides of the Israeli–Palestinian Conflict: A Cross-Cultural Approach
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 688–708, October 2009
How to Cite
Pat-Horenczyk, R., Qasrawi, R., Lesack, R., Haj-Yahia, M., Peled, O., Shaheen, M., Berger, R., Brom, D., Garber, R. and Abdeen, Z. (2009), Posttraumatic Symptoms, Functional Impairment, and Coping among Adolescents on Both Sides of the Israeli–Palestinian Conflict: A Cross-Cultural Approach. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 58: 688–708. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2008.00372.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!