This research was partially supported by the National Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 70502022). We thank Jeffrey H. Kahn for assistance with the data analyses and for reviewing a previous draft of this article.
A Cross-National Examination of Self-Efficacy as a Moderator of Autonomy/Job Strain Relationships
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 International Association of Applied Psychology
Special Issue: Multi-Dimensional Work Performance: Festschrift for Michael Frese
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 159–179, January 2010
How to Cite
Nauta, M. M., Liu, C. and Li, C. (2010), A Cross-National Examination of Self-Efficacy as a Moderator of Autonomy/Job Strain Relationships. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 59: 159–179. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2008.00375.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!