Work on this paper was supported by a grant from the Economic and Social Research Council (RES-062-23-0135) and by funding from the Canadian Institute for Advanced Research. The authors would like to thank Robert Putnam, Jessica Salvatore, and Fabio Sani for comments on previous drafts of this paper.
Social Identity, Health and Well-Being: An Emerging Agenda for Applied Psychology
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 1–23, January 2009
How to Cite
Haslam, S. A., Jetten, J., Postmes, T. and Haslam, C. (2009), Social Identity, Health and Well-Being: An Emerging Agenda for Applied Psychology. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 58: 1–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2008.00379.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!