Surviving the Kosovo Conflict: A Study of Social Identity, Appraisal of Extreme Events, and Mental Well-Being
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 59–83, January 2009
How to Cite
Kellezi, B., Reicher, S. and Cassidy, C. (2009), Surviving the Kosovo Conflict: A Study of Social Identity, Appraisal of Extreme Events, and Mental Well-Being. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 58: 59–83. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2008.00382.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!