This study was supported by City of Helsinki Urban Facts. The authors gratefully acknowledge the assistance of Anniina Lahtinen and Riku Perhoniemi in the data collection.
To Identify or Not To Identify? National Disidentification as an Alternative Reaction to Perceived Ethnic Discrimination
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 105–128, January 2009
How to Cite
Jasinskaja-Lahti, I., Liebkind, K. and Solheim, E. (2009), To Identify or Not To Identify? National Disidentification as an Alternative Reaction to Perceived Ethnic Discrimination. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 58: 105–128. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2008.00384.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!