Ben Jackson is now with the School of Sport Science, Exercise and Health, University of Western Australia, Australia. This study was conducted as part of the first author's doctoral dissertation under the supervision of the second author.
Efficacy Beliefs in Coach–Athlete Dyads: Prospective Relationships Using Actor–Partner Interdependence Models
Article first published online: 23 APR 2009
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 220–242, April 2010
How to Cite
Jackson, B. and Beauchamp, M. R. (2010), Efficacy Beliefs in Coach–Athlete Dyads: Prospective Relationships Using Actor–Partner Interdependence Models. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 59: 220–242. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2009.00388.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!