I thank Munevver Mertoglu from the Istanbul Provincial National Education Administration for her help in data collection; and Zeynep Aycan and Betsy Breckenridge for their comments and suggestions on various stages of this research.
Schools as Socialisation Contexts: Understanding the Impact of School Climate Factors on Students’ Sense of School Belonging
Article first published online: 23 APR 2009
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © 2010 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 243–272, April 2010
How to Cite
Cemalcilar, Z. (2010), Schools as Socialisation Contexts: Understanding the Impact of School Climate Factors on Students’ Sense of School Belonging. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 59: 243–272. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2009.00389.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!