Things to Do Today . . . : A Daily Diary Study on Task Completion at Work
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 273–295, April 2010
How to Cite
Claessens, B. J.C., Van Eerde, W., Rutte, C. G. and Roe, R. A. (2010), Things to Do Today . . . : A Daily Diary Study on Task Completion at Work. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 59: 273–295. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2009.00390.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!