The first author's contribution was supported by a grant from the Fund for Scientific Research Flanders (FWO-Vlaanderen). We would like to thank Nele De Cuyper for her constructive comments on this paper.
Unemployed Individuals' Work Values and Job Flexibility: An Explanation from Expectancy-Value Theory and Self-Determination Theory
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 296–317, April 2010
How to Cite
Van den Broeck, A., Vansteenkiste, M., Lens, W. and De Witte, H. (2010), Unemployed Individuals' Work Values and Job Flexibility: An Explanation from Expectancy-Value Theory and Self-Determination Theory. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 59: 296–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2009.00391.x
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!