This research was supported by the Israel Science Foundation (grant No. 887/01).
Predicting Committed Behavior: Exchange Ideology and Pre-entry Perceived Organisational Support
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 339–359, April 2010
How to Cite
Pazy, A. and Ganzach, Y. (2010), Predicting Committed Behavior: Exchange Ideology and Pre-entry Perceived Organisational Support. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 59: 339–359. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2009.00393.x
We would like to express our gratitude to Ilan Roziner for his help in the preparation of this manuscript.
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!